Aniseed Oil Pakistan
Aniseed Oil Pakistan. Aniseed oil is used to treat coughs, seizures, pain, jaundice, infections, whooping cough, bronchitis, colic & menstrual cramps etc. Aniseed oil is rich in anethole approximately 80-90% which is known to have anti-fungal, antibacterial and insecticidal properties.
Benefits of Aniseed Oil
- Aniseed oil is Antibacterial & Antifungal can treat bacterial skin, infections including acne and fungal infections like dandruff, jock itch, ringworm etc
- Aniseed oil is often added to Cough Syrups
- Aniseed oil kills Bugs
- Aniseed oil is an Antiepileptic & Anti-hysteric used to treat epileptic fits, depression and anxiety/ hysteric attacks by slowing down circulation and nervous responses
- Aniseed oil is an Antispasmodic & relaxes the body, stops the spasms and relieving the discomfort
- Aniseed oil is Carminative & can prevent the formation of gas or help it to pass which is already present
- Aniseed oil can be used to freshen your breath
- Aniseed oil eases Menstrual Pain as it is very relaxing
- Aniseed oil relieves Headaches & Migraines
- Aniseed oil Stimulates Milk Production
- Aniseed oil Eases Muscle Pain & Arthritis by stimulating blood circulation and by acting as a topical pain reliever
- Aniseed oil can help to Prevent Premature Aging & has the ability to combat the free radicals which are responsible premature aging, fine lines & wrinkles
- Aniseed oil boosts the Immune System
- Aniseed oil treats Respiratory Disorders
- Aniseed oil increases Metabolism
- Aniseed oil calming and help to overcome Insomnia
- Aniseed oil has detoxification that works to keep Hair Healthy
Uses of Aniseed Oil Pakistan
- Aniseed oil refresh your breath
- Aniseed oil is used as a complimentary spice to make your food more delicious
- Aniseed oil can be used as a fragrance by adding it to soap, detergent, or skin lotion
- Aniseed oil is an excellent remedy for asthma, bronchitis cough as well as digestive disorders such as flatulence, bloating, colicky stomach pain, nausea, and indigestion
- Aniseed water is very helpful in relieving running nose condition in infants
- Aniseed oil is used to refresh post-meal mouth breath
- Aniseed oil helps to protect respiratory system.
- It also uses poorly healing wound.
- It uses to relief the abdominal pain in babies.
- It helps to reduce menstruation pain.
- Use for digestive health.
- Use for normal bowel movement.
- Improve blood circulation to the scalp tissues.