- Revolutionary Auto Curl technology to effortlessly create beautiful, free-flowing curls with long-lasting effect.
- Professional heating system for fast curl formation – hair is automatically drawn in to the ceramic curl chamber where it is softly held and heated from all directions to form a curl.
- Automatic curl direction creates a natural finish in the hair by changing the direction of each curl as you style.
- Frizz minimizing Ionic conditioning system
- 2 heat settings and 3 timer settings with audio bleep indicator for different curl effects.
- Programmed the styler to create free-flowing, natural waves or defined curls.
- 5m swivel cord for control whilst styling.
- Heat protection mat to protect surfaces whilst styling.
- On/off switch
- Heat ready indicator
- 20min sleep mode function
- Auto shut off
- 5m swivel cord
- Heat protection mat
- 3 year guarantee.
- IMPORTANT! This styler is not designed for use on very long hair and should not be used on hair lengths below the bust.
- The hair needs to be dry and combed through.
- Separate a clean section of hair, around 3cm wide. When working with naturally curly or longer length hair, use smaller sections.
- Always insert the hair into the styler with the open part of the curl chamber facing towards the head. For longer length hair, the styler will need to be inserted further down the hair section to ensure the hair is drawn into the curl chamber efficiently.
- IMPORTANT! The neat section of hair must be inserted into the opening, beyond the hair stopper until it reaches the transparent guide.
- Firmly close the handles together to allow the hair to be drawn into the curl chamber. Keep the styler in position and once the hair has been drawn into the curl chamber, the styler will start beeping.
- Continue to hold the handles closed until the styler sounds four quick beeps in succession, this is to indicate the time is up.
- Release the handles fully and smoothly pull the styler away from the head to reveal the curl.
- NOTE: If the styler is pulled away before the handles are opened fully then the curl will be straightened out.