Description of Alhydran Gel
ALHYDRAN is a medical and moisturizing gel cream. ALHYDRAN is widely used in burn centers and hospitals.
Unlike many skin care products ALHYDRAN a medical gel-cream that is effective through an optimal combination of Aloe Vera and quality skin oils.
- less itching and redness
- active fight against scars
- comfortably under clothing
- loosening of the skin
- Damaged skin surrounding a wound: ALHYDRAN restores and enhances the skin around the wound.
- Irradiation: ALHYDRAN relieves and accelerates the recovery of skin problems (red, dry and itchy) in radiotherapy.
- Burn: ALHYDRAN restores and softens the newly closed skin. For less itching and redness.
- Dry skin: ALHYDRAN takes care of the red and dry skin.
- Laser treatment: ALHYDRAN takes care of the red and sensitive skin after laser treatment.
- Scar: ALHYDRAN restores and enhances the skin scar. Both old and new scars.
- Sun damage (actinic keratosis): ALHYDRAN restores and improves age spots.
Use of Alhydran Gel
- for external use only
- Apply gel cream after the wound is completely closed and the sutures are removed
- apply the gel cream 3 times daily thin, preferably in the morning, afternoon and evening
- rub the gel cream slowly until it is fully retracted
- Do not use with:
- pronounced allergy to any of the ingredients
- open wounds or skin perforations due sutures infected skin and on the eyes