How to Use Melamet Cream?
- The cream with hydroquinone, tretinoin and mometasone furoate is intended for use in the affected areas of the skin.
- Follow the instructions given by your dermatologist.
- It is generally once a day before bedtime.
- The duration of treatment depends on the symptoms and generally, a dermatologist decides how long it has to be used.
- Your dermatologist may also schedule regular appointments to monitor the effects and progress.
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose and mouth. In case of accidental contact, wash thoroughly with plenty of water.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- The cream increases the sensitivity of the skin. Avoid unnecessary exposure to sunlight. Apply a good quality sunscreen and use protective clothing before stepping out in the sun. Avoid sunlamps, artificial UV rays, etc.
- Apply the cream exactly as directed by your doctor. Don’t stop using without his consultation.
- Not recommended to be used by pregnant or breast-feeding women unless directed by the doctor.
There are no reviews yet.